嚴重的英文文法錯誤

2008年6月7日 星期六

(Fatal English Grammatical Errors)

1. 兩個動詞連在一起。
 error I am love you. ( correct   I love you.)
  He wants drink water. (   He wants to drink water.)
  The world is changes all the time. (   The world changes all the time.)
2. 誤將附屬子句單獨使用
  When everyone is tired and hungry.
  Because I'm not used to the weather.
  Although he does not like the idea.
3.  單數第三人稱現在式,動詞忘了加 s。
   He like you. (   He likes you.)
  My uncle go to work by bus. (   My uncle goes to work by bus.)
  The story make me sad. (   The story makes me sad.)
4. 忘了在 不定詞 to 後面使用原形動詞。
  I like to swimming. (   I like to swim.)
  I forgot to picked him up. (   I forgot to pick him up.)
5. 助動詞後面的主要動詞沒有使用原形動詞。
  He did not went to the park with us yesterday. (   He did not go to the park with us yesterday.)
  He will not does it. (   He will not do it.)
  I should not sent him the letter. (   I should not send him the letter.)
  He does not enjoying the conversation class at all. (   He does not enjoy the conversation class at all.)
6. 動詞和主詞不一致。
  I were at home last night. (   I was at home last night.)
  He have no friends to talk to. (   He has no friends to talk to.)
  The books is not mine. (   The books are not mine.)
  She do not have a car. (   She does not have a car.)
7. 句子結構錯誤(句子沒有動詞、主詞或兩個句子連用卻無任何連接詞)。
  He very happy. (   He is very happy.)
  Many people interested in music. (   Many people are interested in music.)
  Cannot swim. (   I/You/He/We/They cannot swim.)
  The train must have left, you had better go by bus instead. (   The train must have left, so you had better go by bus instead.)
8. 動詞的時態使用錯誤。
  He watches TV now. (   He is watching TV now.)
  He studied English since he was ten years old. (   He has studied English since he was ten years old.)
  We live in Paris in 1990. (   We lived in Paris in 1990.)
  When I went to see him yesterday, he is watching TV. (   When I went to see him yesterday, he was watching TV.)
9. 現在完成式或過去完成式中的過去分詞用錯。
  He has wrote three novels. (   He has written three novels.)
  I had finish the paper before you arrived. (   I had finished the paper before you arrived.)
10. 在被動語氣 be 動詞的後面忘了用過去分詞。
  He is like by everyone. (   He is liked by everyone.)
  Rice is grow in this country. (   Rice is grown in this country.)
11. 人稱代名詞的格用錯,尤其是主格和受格。
  I don't like they. (   I don't like them.)
  You have to make a choice between John and I. (   You have to make a choice between John and me.)
12. 可數名詞與不可數名詞誤用。
  No equipments are needed. (   No equipment is needed.)
  Jogging is good exercise. (   Jogging is a good exercise.)
13. 不定冠詞 a和 an 的誤用。(凡是一個字的發音是母音開始的,就必須搭配 an,反之則搭配 a。)
  She is a artist. (   She is an artist.)
  I bought an used car. (   I bought a used car.)
14. 動詞誤作名詞使用。
  I like play tennis. (   I like playing tennis.)
  Kill people cannot solve the problem. (   Killing people cannot solve the problem.)
15. 動詞誤作形容詞使用。
  This is a win team. (   This is a winning team.)
  This was the lose child. (   This was the lost child.)
16. 該有助動詞的句子沒有助動詞。
  Why he killed him? (   Why did he kill him?)
  Why they came so late? (   Why did they come so late?)
17. 該用被動語氣的地方卻使用主動語氣。
  He transformed into a good person. (   He was transformed into a good person.)
  This is the book writing by Professor Smith. (   This is the book written by Professor Smith.)
18. 兩個句子中間沒有用"when"、"where"、"who"...等。
  He is a man can run very fast. (   He is a man who can run very fast.)
  He is a man swims every morning. (   He is a man who swims every morning.)
19. 忘了有些動詞必須以分詞形式出現。
  He will interest in music when he grows up. (   He will be interested in music when he grows up.)
  I disappoint that you did not show up. (   I am disappointed that you did not show up.)
20. 過去分詞和現在分詞用反了。
  He is interesting in music. (   He is interested in music.)
  He is exciting about the book. (   He is excited about the book.)
  Sorry, I am confusing about what you said. (   Sorry, I am confused about what you said.)
  The story is confused to everyone, isn't it? (   The story is confusing to everyone, isn't it?)
  This music is excited to all of the kids. (   The music is exciting to all of the kids.)
21. 不及物動詞以被動語氣出現。
  Your paper will be appeared soon, won't it? (   Your paper will appear soon, won't it?)
  The war between Iraq and the U.S. would be happened soon. (   The war between Iraq and the U.S. would happen soon.)
22. 形容詞誤用為名詞。
  I cannot live in poor. (   I cannot live in poverty.)
  This cannot eliminate the possible of wars. (   This cannot eliminate the possibility of wars.)

Reference : http://english.csie.ncnu.edu.tw/modules/profile/listFatalError.php via Google Search

0 意見: